To everything there is a season

To everything there is a season

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Prayer (May 2014)

4 May, Sunday

Activity: Mass
Celebrant: Peter Zhang
Location: Holy Cross Church
Comments: Frankly, I was too tired to really pay attention...

Activity: Baptism Mass
Celebrant: Unknown
Location: Church of Saint Bernadette
Comments: Hubby accompanied me, and I realize that I love attending baptism's after Sophia's. It's a sacrament after all, and we get to renew our baptismal vows :).

 


Activity: Thursday Young Adults Prayer
Speaker: Sr Cecilia
Location: Verbum Dei
Comments:

Cross courtesy of Michaela, all the way from Melbourne :).










































11 May, Sunday

Activity: Mass
Celebrant: ~
Location: Church of Our Lady Queen of Peace
Comments: ~

18 May, Sunday

Activity: Mass
Celebrant: Fr Tim
Location: Church of our Lady Queen Of Peace
Comments: Took a picture of our Lady grotto :). 

25 May, Sunday

Activity: Mass
Celebrant: Msg Ambrose Vaz
Location: Church of the Holy Cross
Comments: The sermon about God sending the holy spirit as our Advocate touched me, and helped me get a grip of how stressed I feel at work. Don't worry, be happy. The holy spirit has been sent to guide me :). Also, the song, 'your love and grace is enough for me', also resonated with how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment